Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rock da house with Mardi Gras celebration...



I'm always up for a celebration! And fittingly your friendly Religious Life department is hosting a pancake lunch to celebrate Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras). Check your email and fliers which will be posted all over the place for more details.

But here's the kick: What fun would a shindig like this be without a competition or two. Not wanting to let you down, here goes!

I need you (yes, you!) to tell me EITHER 1) Why you have the most reason to celebrate. (E.g. I have made it through three months of marriage, and most days we still like each other!) or 2) Why you have the greatest need to have a celebration. (E.g. I have a new puppy and she whines all night so I don't get much sleep.) Respond to this blog--but make sure you include your name! Or shoot me an email! Or stick a note in my box or under my door! Just be a part of the fun. This is a fun thing, so be as creative as you can. Things can either be about work or your personal life-- they just have to be true. I can't tell you what the prize is, but trust me, you want to do this. The winner and his/her prize will be invovled in the feast on Tuesday.

DEADLINE for entries: Monday, February 4 by Noon!

1 comment:

diamondsondasoul said...

Why Kim Justice has the greatest reason to celebrate:
I have survived three months of marriage and most days we still like each other.

And oh yeah I NEED a party the most because I have a new puppy and she whines all night and I don't get much sleep. :-(